Thursday, April 16, 2020

Mid April sunrise

We had a nice sunrise last Saturday and I remembered to take the camera out on my morning walk with Tasha. The weather was very nice over the weekend, but it got chilly again. We're coming back out of it now, but we have to remember that we can still have morning frosts until about mid May.

A dramatic Saturday sunrise.

Today we're thawing out some zucchini that we grated and froze last summer. The plan is to make zucchini fritters for lunch. I'm ready!

6 comments:

  1. A very pretty sky, without looking too harsh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sunrise, thanks for showing it to us. Thanks for the tip on zucchini. I would have thought it had too much water in it to freeze properly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would have been fun to see that sunrise in person! The sun, sky and clouds are so interesting and can be so individual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. andrew, it was even better in person.

    mitch, :)

    bettyann, a lot of water comes out when it thaws. Then I squeeze the rest out in a towel and the zuke is ready to go!

    mary, it's always different, that's for sure.

    elgee, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!