Wednesday, April 22, 2020

One of these is probably named "Ryan"

Here's another photo from our 2006 trip to the Dordogne region, taken at that rural museum we visited outside of the city of Sarlat. Chickens, ducks, and geese roamed the grounds freely. There were more of them than there were people. It was the end of April and these goslings were huddled together under a tree napping.

Cuteness!

We've been sleeping with one of the loft windows open for the past couple of weeks, but this morning it felt kind of chilly. Our temperature as I write this is about 10ºC (about 50ºF), so it's not cold. Just chilly. I planted snow peas in the garden yesterday. I'm still waiting for the other peas I planted to sprout, but so far none have. The green flat beans are doing well and are about four inches high now.

5 comments:

  1. Ah... Ryan the gosling... You are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, lordy me, thanks for figuring that out for us, Mitchell --ha! I wasn't even going to ask.

      Delete
    2. Okay, Mitchell, I guess I will now have to search for Ryan the Gosling. Judith - I was at a loss as well! Leave it to our cultural friend to "get it" along with Walt, of course!

      Delete
  2. Such a cute photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mitch, oh, I got a million of 'em.

    judy, and I thought it was SO obvious!

    andrew, ain't it, though? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!