Friday, August 21, 2020

I got plenty of nuttin'

The well is dry. I haven't taken any new photos lately, and I haven't taken the time to search the archives for more. So here's a mediocre shot of the summer deck.

The umbrella helps to shade the deck when it gets direct sun at mid-day.

Thursday was humid and warm. I must say, though, that it's nowhere near as uncomfortable is it can be in places along the east coast of the US, especially Washington, DC, where I lived for four years long ago. Today should be a little cooler and more pleasant.

5 comments:

  1. Still beautiful. I remember learning the Washington Stroll so we wouldn't be soaked in sweat by the time we reached the office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your harvested grain still looks very attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. judy, especially in the shade!

    mitch, I walked 3 blocks to work and was soaked every time.

    bettyann, it's hanging in there. I plan to burn it when fire season starts.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!