Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Puddles

Last week we had some rain and I saw something that I hadn't seen in a while: puddles in the vineyard road. This view of our hamlet from out in the vineyard will be familiar to regular readers of the blog. I wasn't very far out yet when I stopped to wait for Tasha to catch up after she spent some time smelling things.

Tasha likes the puddles. She won't step in them, but she'll stop and take a drink.

The puddles have dried up now and, while the days are more or less cloudy, there's no rain in the forecast. I did get all of the grass cut over the last few days, finishing up yesterday. And I shampooed a rug. Hey, that's two things in one day!

4 comments:

  1. Two things in one day means you can take today off! You have so much sky. Beautiful views.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the many lovely sky pictures you give us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how much to shampoo my rugs? they are in great need of such.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!