Monday, August 03, 2020

What a loverly bunch

The grapes are slowly starting to mature. I've seen some color out there, although there is none in this photo yet. Harvest is still at least a month away, probably more. I have heard some talk on the news about other regions facing early harvests because of the warm and dry weather. We'll see.

Immature grapes on the vine.

Meanwhile, I was automatically switched over to the new blogger interface this morning. When I tried it several weeks ago, I couldn't size my photos the way I wanted and my "reading list" wouldn't work. So I kept using the old version. I tried sizing today's photo in the new version this morning, and I can't figure out how to do it. So I switched back to the "legacy" version for the time being.

UPDATE: Ken figured out my problem, so now I'm back on the new blogger. Change is our friend.

5 comments:

  1. And now I have coconuts playing... and some are big as me 'edd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having a problem with the new blogger interface, too (on my blog, not accessing yours). I used to be able to start the text with one small photo to the right, and justify the text that I placed to the left of the photo. It won't work that way, now. I'm fine with change, as long as things still work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....when it's not your ennemy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dad used to sing that song, a lot. A lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mitch, you and Merv!

    judy, it's an adjustment, and not all the changes are improvements.

    chm, true!

    bettyann, hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!