Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Tasha Tuesday

Here she is on the deck, among the geraniums, last week. Tasha likes the deck in summer. She can sit out there and guard the neighborhood, but still listen to what goes on inside the house. That is, when we can have the sliding doors open.

Happy Tasha!

I'm feeling the need for a haircut. My hair is not nearly as long as it was in May when Ken cut it, but it's getting a little unruly now, especially around the ears. I'm planning on stopping by the hair salon this morning to make an appointment. The woman who cuts our hair is back open after closing during confinement and her maternity leave. She had twins in April.

8 comments:

  1. That's an all's-well-with-the-world smile. Lucky Tasha - if only she knew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi pretty girl! and what a fabu jade plant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tasha has a good life. I agree with anne marie about the jade plant. Twins in a pandemic, oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you think that Jade of the desert was just a small cutting when I brought it back from California!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, it’s really Tuesday, is it? :). That’s what happens when you don’t get out of the house for days and days and .......
    Lovely Tasha, thanks for the picture of her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that poor woman, to have not one but two babies during the lockdown! Your gardens look so lush in the background, as does Tasha in the middle ground.

    ReplyDelete
  7. raybeard, makes me think I need a doggy mask...

    anne marie, it's got an amazing little trunk on it!

    evelyn, we had an even more amazing jade in SF, a neighbor bought it from us at our garage sale when we moved.

    chm, we're glad you did!

    bettyann, les jours se suivent et se ressemblent...

    mitch, I know, and she already has a toddler!

    lori, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!