Thursday, August 10, 2023

Pizza fixins

On Sunday I made pizzas for lunch. The toppings were fresh tomatoes (from the garden), cured ham (from the Périgord region), roasted red, yellow, and orange bell peppers (from the supermarket), goat's cheese (from the supermarket), and black olives (from a jar). I guess I was really hungry because I didn't take pictures of the finished pies.

It was delicious!

Today is supposed to be the hottest day of our current warm spell, into the low 30s C. We're invited across the road this evening for apéros. Perfect weather to sit outside and sip wine.

5 comments:

  1. Now that's what I call a real tomato!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet the pizza was beautiful and delicious. Hot and humid here, but we're still being spared the worst of neighboring communities. I've had enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love a good pizza! I bet it was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. judy, they were pretty good!

    evelyn, meaty and not many seeds. Yum!

    mitch, hot and humid ain't no fun.

    michael, I think pizza is the most important food group.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!