Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Saumur

The day we visited Saumur back in 2006, we didn't visit the château itself. Apart from a brief photo stop in the castle's parking lot. The views out over the Loire were pretty nice. I took more photos of the view than of the castle.

A side view of the château de Saumur from the parking lot. July 2006.

I've never, in fact, visited the inside of the Saumur castle. That's strange, since I've been inside our other local châteaux numerous times. One of these days...

5 comments:

  1. A charming little house. I'd love to see inside. I'm counting on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, a Google search of interior photos shows some interesting rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks inviting from the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks very nice. Don’t wait too long.
    BettyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. mitch, aye, Captain.

    judy, well, now I HAVE to go!

    evelyn, :)

    bettyann, we'll see...

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!