Thursday, August 17, 2023

The sun also rises

Not much to say about this somewhat dramatic sunrise we had one morning last week. I took a few photos from different spots out among the grape vines. I think I like this one the best. Maybe.

Looking easterly at about 07h20 last Thursday morning.

We're moving into a hot spell through the weekend. The vegetable garden should like that. I have to keep it well watered and keep harvesting. There are more tomatoes out there now, and I'll bet a second harvest of beans is on the way. Of course, the zucchini keep producing.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, that's an amazing photo. It could be framed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness, what a photo, Walt!
    Our neighbors on either side have gifted us some fresh, garden tomatoes this week... such a treat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sunrise is brilliant. We're heading into higher temps the next few days. Then back to the hot and humid we've been having. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where I live, we are in a petite respite at the moment - mid 90's not 102, 104, 105 and then we go back to the heat wave this weekend, I believe. I could look at that sunrise every morning and never get tired of examining all the variations in the colors, clouds and their structure. Thank heavens for sunrises, sunsets and phenomenal photographers like you, Walt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. kiwi, thanks. The phone took it. LOL!

    michael, :)

    judy, nice neighbors!

    evelyn, it was pretty amazing!

    mitch, ugh is right.

    mary, :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!