Saturday, August 19, 2023

Post 19

Worry not. I don't plan to "post" any more photos of the hunting "posts." After this one. Since the posts were all pulled out of this vineyard parcel to plant new vines, the hunters nailed this post marker to the lone walnut tree. Next year, I imagine, new vineyard posts will be installed here. Will they move the post marker? I'll keep you "posted."

Post 19

Another hot day is expected today. We have the fans on and the windows open this morning to bring some cool air into the house before we close it up later this afternoon. They've got it much worse than we do down in the southeast region. The news people are saying that a heat wave like this is very unusual this late in the summer.

4 comments:

  1. Already 30 here this morning. I'm on the lookout for walnut trees 1–18.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was 90 here in Seattle the other day. We were suffering without A/C.
    BettyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. mitch, we've cooled down a bit, but the evenings are getting hotter.

    bettyann, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder what happened to 1-18?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!